Five Ways to Support Walker West
When it comes to supporting Walker West, you’ve got options. Here are five ways to make a tax-deductible contribution that will make a difference in the lives of our students and our community.
1. Payroll deduction: If your company is in the midst of an employee giving campaign, consider making a gift to Walker West. Many employers match employee contributions, doubling the significance of your contribution. You can often designate how you’d like your contribution timed: one-time payment, monthly or by pay period.
2. Direct, employer-matched gifts: Your employer may match your contribution even if the company does not offer a payroll deduction program. To find out if your employer will match your gift to Walker West:
- Ask the Human Resources Officer where you work if there is a charitable matching gift program (hundreds of companies—large and small—have one).
- If the answer is “yes,” ask for a Matching Gift Form and complete your portion. (You’ll need Walker West’s employer identification number, or EIN: 41-1678368.)
- Send the form with your gift to Walker West Music Academy. That’s all it takes to double the good you do.
3. Give to the Max Day, Nov. 14, 2019: Join thousands of Minnesotans who will show their support for their favorite charities by contributing online at givemn.org.
4. Annual Giving Campaign: Each November, Walker West asks friends and families to support our mission through a financial contribution. Watch for our letter, and consider making a gift. No amount is too large or too small.
5. Individual Gifts: Contribute any amount, any time in the manner that is most convenient for you:
- Online at Walkerwest.org
- By phone: Call 651-224-2929
- In person
- By mail: Send your check to Walker West Music Academy, 760 Selby Ave., St. Paul, MN 55104
Thank you for supporting Walker West!
Walker West Music Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.